$1000 - $2000
Main Role: Responsible for the user interface of the project website and providing technical solutions to bring the best experience to customers
- Build web applications with web development best practices for the company’s project.
- Develop, test, and maintain the Emoship web application UI/UX, ensuring the best user experience.
- Work with back-end developers to integrate UI components with APIs and databases.
- Make sure the web design is optimized on all required devices.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical requirements or UX design.
- Debug errors, troubleshoot issues, and perform routine performance optimizations.
COORDINATE WITH DEPARTMENTS
- Back-end Developer: Collaborate to discuss the design of APIs based on system functionality.
- Project Manager: Discuss scope of work, division of tasks, progress reports and problems encountered during development.
- UI/UX Designer: Discuss the methods of operation and UI/UX of the system, then apply them to the system implementation.
- QA/Tester: Hand over the function and coordinate to receive the error and fix the defect of the function, if any.
- 3 or more years of experience in a similar position.
- At least 2 years of experience in React, NextJS, Typescript and Tailwind CSS projects.
- Understanding of design rules, UI/UX, common React Component UI.
- Proficient in Typescript, HTML5, CSS3.
- Fluent in ReactJS, NestJS, Tailwind CSS. Having the ability to advise on improving the quality of the system (setting up, Frontend architecture) is a plus.
- Proficient in GraphQL, Apollo GraphQL. Knowledge of APIs design or RESTful API is a plus.
- Knowledge of automation testing skills like Unit Testing (Jest), Integration testing (Cypress) is an advantage.
- Use a local development environment on Ubuntu or MacOS. Proficient in using IDEs such as Visual Studio Code or WebStorm by JetBrains. Knowledge of using plugins on IDE to support project development.
- Have basic knowledge of Docker, and how to run docker on local. Can debug to know how to handle if there is an error when running on local.
- Experience working with monorepo build systems like NX is a plus.
- Proficiency in Sketch software, Figma as well as software such as Adobe Suite, AI, XD, Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient in using Git and Github. Know the concepts of PR, rebase, branch.
- Experience in using one of the project management tools such as Trello, Jira.
- Experience in using communication tools such as Slack.
- Competitive salary $1000 - $2000 (Discuss in the interview)
- 12 annual leaves per year, New Year holidays, and others
- Social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance
- All employees are entitled to all regimes of Vietnamese Labor Law.
- Annual salary review: twice a year
- Fully equipped with computers & working equipment in the office
- Company events, company trips
- Dynamic working environment, especially suitable for personal development
Please email your CV and Cover letter (both English and Vietnamese are accepted) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject:
[Position] - Your full name - Phone
In your email or cover letter, please explain why you think you’re suitable for this position.
All required attachments are PDF, PNG, or JPG. Please do not send .zip or .rar . files