Sales & Marketing
Main Role: Manage, motivate, and lead the sales team to find potential customers using the services of Emoship.
- Manage sales team to achieve sales goals.
- Plan and implement sale strategies to help expand Emoship's customer base.
- Responsible for recruiting, allocating targets, training and monitoring the performance of sales staff.
- Build and optimize sales processes: before, during, and after-sales (customer care)
- Conduct research to find new markets and uncover customer needs. At the same time, always update the information of competitors (both in Vietnam and the US).
- Report business results, revenue and expenses. Provide forecasts for Project Manager and Account Manager.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- From 2+ years of experience in Sales Manager position or relevant experience.
- From 3+ years of experience in Sales Executive position, regularly achieve and exceed sales.
- English level: 600+ TOEIC.
- Perceptive to business opportunities.
- Proficient in MS Office tools, Google Workspace, and CRM software.
- Capture depth knowledge of eCommerce.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proficient in building and maintaining relationships.
- Proficient in time management and planning skills.
- Effective problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Competitive salary + bonus + commission; discuss in the interview.
- 12 annual leave per year. Holidays and New Year holidays.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance.
- Employee is entitled for all regimes of Vietnamese Labor Law.
- Annual salary review: twice a year.
- Fully equipped with computers & working equipment in the office.
- Participate in company events, company trips.
- Dynamic working environment, especially suitable for personal development.
Please email your CV and Cover letter (both English and Vietnamese are accepted) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject:
[Position] - Your full name - Phone
In your email or cover letter, please explain why you think you’re suitable for this position.
All required attachments are PDF or PNG, JPG. Please do not send .zip or .rar . files