Sales & Marketing
Main Role: Manage, motivate, and lead the sales team to find potential customers using the services of Emoship.
- Manage sales team to achieve sales goals.
- Plan and implement sale strategies to help expand Emoship's customer base.
- Responsible for recruiting, allocating targets, training and monitoring the performance of sales staff.
- Build and optimize sales processes: before, during, and after-sales (customer care)
- Conduct research to find new markets and uncover customer needs. At the same time, always update the information of competitors (both in Vietnam and the US).
- Report business results, revenue and expenses. Provide forecasts for Project Manager and Account Manager.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- From 2+ years of experience in Sales Manager position or relevant experience.
- From 3+ years of experience in Sales Executive position, regularly achieve and exceed sales.
- English level: 600+ TOEIC.
- Perceptive to business opportunities.
- Proficient in MS Office tools, Google Workspace, and CRM software.
- Capture depth knowledge of eCommerce.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proficient in building and maintaining relationships.
- Proficient in time management and planning skills.
- Effective problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Competitive salary + bonus + commission; discuss in the interview.
- 12 annual leave per year. Holidays and New Year holidays.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance.
- Employee is entitled for all regimes of Vietnamese Labor Law.
- Annual salary review: twice a year.
- Fully equipped with computers & working equipment in the office.
- Participate in company events, company trips.
- Dynamic working environment, especially suitable for personal development.
Please email your CV and Cover letter (both English and Vietnamese are accepted) to email@example.com with the following subject:
[Position] - Your full name - Phone number
In your email or cover letter, please explain why you think you’re suitable for this position. All required attachments are PDF, PNG, or JPG.